2) What Tampermonkey version do you use? (Open TM's options page for that informationor)
Can't open Tampermonkey so can't provide the version. However, I had an update notification earlier today. Worked fine for a while after that.
3) Is this the browser where the problem occurs? If not: What browser version (go to 'chrome://chrome/') and operating system do you use? It's only a problem in chrome. Working fine in comodo dragon.
4) Does a Userscript cause the problem? If so, from where can it be downloaded? All it will say is "Please Wait'. Won't allow me to open up TM or open Options.
5) Did this work before? Have you checked the script's bug tracker/discussion page for that problem?
6) Are there other Userscripts installed and running?
7) Steps to reproduce the problem:
a. Go to http://...
What is the expected behavior? What went wrong?
9) Please provide any additional information below.
1) Chrome's extension update sometimes has a problem with reloading/refreshing all parts of an extension. When this happens the parts that are cached and those that aren't don't fit together anymore.
A simple Chrome re-start will fix this.
2) You've recently been updated to the previous version of TM. You can see the version at the extensions page too: 'chrome://extensions/'
If you're using Tampermonkey 2.12.3124.188 try that:
a) go to the extensions page
b) enable the developer mode if not already done
c) and clicking at "Update extensions now"
Note: the extension must be "Tampermonkey", not "Tampermonkey Legacy" nor "Tampermonkey Retro"
3) There is a new bug in 2.12.3124.256
In this case I need some debug information: can you please attach the background and options console output?
This question at the FAQ: http://tampermonkey.net/faq#Q600 shows how to get this.
"An Internal Error occurred. If this problem persists even after a restart of Chrome, please press OK and report this issue at the forum."
I have restarted Chrome many times with no results. As said above, I even deleted and reinstalled Tampermonkey. I have completely cleared my cache and deleted all cookies and history. I had not added or changed any extensions or scripts prior to this error occurring.
I tried to get the "console" info and it doesn't work either. When I right-click the icon and go to "Options", it just gives me the same error message. The developer mode is checked (I believe). I don't know what else to try.
Any help would be GREATlY appreciated. I'm not a computer 'genius', so please be gentle in your wording of instructions.
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 1.2 background.js:54
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.0.2316 background.js:59
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.3 background.js:60
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.3.2597 background.js:61
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.3.2660 background.js:63
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.5.61 background.js:64
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.6.83 background.js:73
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.9.2943 background.js:74
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.12.3033 background.js:79
Update config from 0.0.0.0 to 2.12.3124.133 background.js:85
First run of version 2.12.3124.256! background.js:88
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<NotificationCenter> has no method 'createHTMLNotification' backiground.js.704
Don't know if this is what you''re looking for.
This is exactly what I'm looking for.Tweellow wrote:Uncaught TypeError: Object #<NotificationCenter> has no method 'createHTMLNotification' backiground.js.704
This problem is caused by the fact that a function to create desktop notification ('createHTMLNotification') now is deprecated. I wasn't aware of that and unfortunately this API is still part of the developer documentation... Nevertheless I've fixed this: http://tampermonkey.net/changelog.php?version=3.0.3384&ext=gcal
Can you please check if Tampermonkey Beta is working for you? You can find it here: http://tampermonkey.net/ Thanks.
But one thing is strange, maybe you can help me with this. According to https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=137297 this API will be removed at Chrome 28, but you're using Chrome 26, right?
Tweellow wrote:1) UserAgent:
First, this is the version of Chrome that I have: Version 28.0.1500.5 dev-m
My Tampermonkey was still not working at all. I read your message and downloaded the BETA version, which seems to be working right now, however, I have to re-add all of my scripts from the old TamperMonkey and I'm not sure it it will work after I get them all installed. I will let you know once I go to each place and re-add the scripts.
Thank you for your help. I'll try to get back to you tomorrow and let you know how it's working.
Do following steps in both tampermonkey-versions:
1. open dashboard
2. select Tab 'Settings'
3. set 'Config mode' to at least 'Beginner'
4. select appeared Tab 'Utilities'
Now you can export/import your scripts into/from Textarea to transport them at once
Hope you haven't added them all by your own till now,
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests